MSM and Sustainability
Sustainable development is a priority for MSM. Through our go green environmental policy, we're working towards our goal of a zero environmental footprint.
Here are just a few of the sustainability initiatives that MSM has been doing to make the environment a much safer place for future generations.
- Continue to offer and develop products that meet Green Seal and EcoLogo Certification, are biodegradable, are made of recycled materials, are energy star rated and/or reduce the use of natural resources.
- Continue to offer lamp recycling programs to eliminate mercury emissions as well as reduce waste and other toxic material disposal.
- Continue to provide incentives and rebates for transitioning our customer’s lighting from incandescent, fluorescent and/or halogen lighting to LED lighting.
- Reduce our own carbon footprint by monitoring our own day to day operations and by making smarter purchasing decisions and by investing in energy efficient lighting and appliances.
- Collaborating with manufacturers and key suppliers to secure continued improvement in sustainable products.
- Raise employee and customer awareness of environmentally responsible behavior and by providing appropriate training to enable them to play a full role in implementing and cooperating with our environmental policy.
- Conduct over 150 Hazardous Communications Seminars for our customers. Our highly trained sales team can provide customers with up-todate OSHA training to ensure customers are always in compliance.
- Offer high quality paper products that comply with the US Green Building Council’s LEED program.
MSM Product Catalog